Click me, Click me ♥

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

15th July 2012

Rainy day in Singapore. 
Just like what i am feeling right now.
Still worry and worry. 
When only will go smooth? 

Well, lets blog about my Sunday.
Bf's off day =)
Therefore, we went out to Vivo City , Sentosa Singapore, Raffles City Link etc.
A tiring day for us.
Too much walking xD


Photo's Time =)

Cruise, Taken at Vivo City that facing Sentosa View


Brunch time~ S'pore bah kut teh white in color la...
 Taste soso la..

Here we are..
Sentosa, Universal Studio




Malaysia Street in Sentosa.
U see that? Klang Bah Kut Teh .. Yummm


Like Their Ice Cream~


Dolce Latte and some berries mixed(cant recall the name of it)

my candiesssss~ NERDS! 


Colorful Merlion at Sentosa

Dear and i .... Tired looking face while waiting for mrt.

Happy Weekend, 
Before my Busy working life starts! 

No comments: