Click me, Click me ♥

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Singapore.

Wow, been almost a year i did not update my blog. Well, not a year.... last post was about my graduation. =)
How fast the time flies. Past 4 months already.
And now i am in Singapore!!!
Shocking indeed, out of no where i flew to Singapore to further my work here.
In hotel, probably.
A person that never been to Singapore and now, once i come. I am here for work.
Different about Singapore is, most people use public transport like MRT , Bus . Taxi and they even walk to travel around which the public transport in Singapore is really convenience.

I flew to Singapore by Firefly on Sunday, 8th July 2012.
Boyfriend bring me around to China Town, Orchard, Clarke Quay and a few places to see.
Marina Bay Sand is huge and seriously i can be lost in there. hahahaha no  joke.
Next place i want to go to is Merlion, Singapore Flyer .. etc.

This is the German Sausage, vry famous. and the Dessert. Both located at Chinatown, Singapore.

Clarke Quay.


No comments: